Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Moans and Movies

I'm only nineteen years old. I would have thought that my body could make it just a little longer. I know that there are so many things that I should be doing differently. Maybe the reason that I am always in pain, is because I never take to the time to take care of myslelf. But, I really don't have that time at all. I wish that I could eat healthy. I wish that I had the time to work out like crazy and be totally active, because I love that type of stuff. All that I ever have time for is work. At least that's the way it feels. I go from one place to another, catching a little fast food in between. I know what you're thinking. "You're the one that chose to live like this". Well, you're right. I did choose it. And I can be happy with that. But, it can be hard to be perfectly content when my body is achy-breaky. Meh. I think what I need is a movie marathon. Nothing but chick flicks. Now there's a medicine that can cure any problem.

2 comments:

fezzik said...

I fell for ya. I agree with honestandbrave, though. A good flick can cheer you up in no time. :)

Ganimobile said...

isn't it the truth. Whatever your problems were, meh, they're gone. You can sit, laugh at others mistakes, and forget the world for atleast 2 or more hours. What's not to like.