Monday, January 02, 2006

The Monster Called Me

I think that I am turning into a monster.
There are so many habits that I have developed that I would love to change.
I guess that's the good thing about starting a whole new year.
I can start over with a fresh slate.
The first things I need to change:
-Stop spending money
-Stop eating BBQ sauce with everything.
I just hope that I am strong enough....

3 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

Oh wow! i could never stop spending money! i think the only cure for that is not having any money! I have the same problem with putting stuff on everything i eat too, but sadly mines hot sauce...not bbq sauce!

fezzik said...

I wish you luck, and my heartfelt sympathy. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha The comment I was planning on writing is almost exactly what Crisco wrote :) I put Quiznos Batch 81 on everything but cereal. and I too dont see how anyone could stop spending money unless you make the $$ unaccessable.