Saturday, February 18, 2006

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen



-I would wear sweats all of the time if I could.
-I love the sound that it makes when I de-activate the beeper on an item of clothing at job number two.
-When I get a new movie, I will watch it over and over, until it's pretty much dead.
-There is not enough room in my closet for all of my clothes (I share a room, so I think you should cut me a little slack).
-Show tunes are the cherry on the top of my life-sundae. Yum....
-I believe that crying does make things all better.
-When it comes to ice cream, my flavor is sherbet. Anything sherbet. Not so much chocolate....
-I wish that I had the ability to tell people no. I am always getting roped into things that I don't want to, but I just go along with it, because I am afraid that I will make trouble or hurt someone's feelings. Sheesh, it's annoying....
- All of my dreams are weird. I hope that none of them ever come true!
-Believe it or not, but I think that if I ever became rich, I would be okay with that.
-When I listen to the radio, I think that I listen to the commercials more than I listen to the songs that are being played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW i agree with so many of the things you listed. My worst one is i can't say no either! I beat myself up over it, i'm just so scared of making someone mad or hurting there feelings that i'm the one who ends up suffering. But oh well....