A while back I wrote a blog about the wonders of Mall-walkers.
I am afraid to tell you (though, I think that I should. It's only fair) that my own grandpa is a mall-walker. My dad told me that yesterday. I thought that maybe he had been back in the day. But....no. I mean, he was then. But, he's still kickin'. My grandma used to go with him, but since her recent hip-brake......
Anyway, the point is that I need to be fair. When my own flesh and blood takes part in such an activity, the natural thing for me to do is to support them. Man, life is rough. Gramps always brags about how much dedication all of these things take. Here's to you grandpa. I guess if you've got it, you've got it.
1 comment:
That is so wonderful that you have such an open mind to be able to support your grandparents like that. Even if it's so simple like supporting mall-walkers. Always be thankful for your grandparents cuz you never know when they won't be there anymore.
Post a Comment