no way!!!! and what if it really is a small world after all? and the boot scoot REALLY IS the booty. Man, it's all making sense now. Thanks Ashlyn, it's all comin' together.
It teaches kids that exercise can actually be fun. Too bad we have all forgotten that we can enjoy the time we spend wiggling our bodies about. It also teaches kids confidence. They shake their booties and wiggle like they are wackos :) Just kidding. I have no idea what I am talking about.
3 comments:
no way!!!! and what if it really is a small world after all? and the boot scoot REALLY IS the booty. Man, it's all making sense now. Thanks Ashlyn, it's all comin' together.
Then life would be much simpler. Ah, if only . . . :)
It teaches kids that exercise can actually be fun. Too bad we have all forgotten that we can enjoy the time we spend wiggling our bodies about. It also teaches kids confidence. They shake their booties and wiggle like they are wackos :)
Just kidding. I have no idea what I am talking about.
Post a Comment