Sunday, April 02, 2006

Indentify

I'm not like every other girl.
Don't put me into a category.
Don't assume that you know me.
Obviously you don't.
I am made up of my own reciepe.
I may be a lot like someone you know,
But I'm not.
I'm not that person and never will be.
I'm still learning about myself.
How is it that you can already know?
It hurts that you won't listen.
It hurts that you won't look.
Please gaze into my crystal clear.
When you look hard, then you'll know.
Listen hard, you'll hear me.
My name is Ashlyn. HEAR ME ROAR!
But, please try.
I don't want to be one of those girls to you.

1 comment:

Ganimobile said...

Oh Ashlyn the love of my life jk. This is such a gorgeous picture of you. of course you usually look like this, you just caught it on camera. I hope that I know you because what i know is worth knowing.