Sunday, September 24, 2006

Armor Of God

It's weird how easy doubts came before.
Now I am left with nothing but a pure knowledge.
Light and happiness surround me in a large hug.
I hold only a small candle, but I want to spread this light to all of the world.
I feel so selfish to have such a wonderful truth in my life, while there are those that have no idea.
I want to do want I can to help prepare for the battle ahead.

6 comments:

Jess said...

well said ashlyn.. you are freaking amazing!!

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

it's awesome that you're life changed so quickly. last week you wanted nothing more than to be "selfish" as you put it, but now you think nothing of your self. You're awesome

Ganimobile said...

You've always been an example to me Ashlyn so I'm not not surprised

Ganimobile said...

You've always been an example to me Ashlyn so I'm not not surprised

Anonymous said...

You're awesome. You put that so well, thanks for sharing your testimony and feelings. It put a smile on my face today. :)

Stephanie said...

i love it. those are some great words. i really do mean that.