We have had an addition to our family!
A few days ago we, the Q2 Cuties, went to PetsMart.
We got five goldfish!!!! Yay!
My fish is mostly a grey color and his name is Smokey Joe.
Palm Dog's fish is orange and is named Little Neddie.
Smookum's fish is orange and the biggest fish. His name is Huebert.
Fezzie's fish has a black stripe across his back. He's a nameless soul right now. Sad, I know. Tell her....
Betty's fish is orange and white and is named Nemo. Cute, huh?
Well, I just thought that I would let ya all know....
If you want to send us any gifts or donations we are very accepting. :)
This is just about the most exciting thing ever!!!!

5 comments:
oh Ang, that is such exciting news. I'm so happy for us...YEA FOR US!!!!
It's sad really i only have one fish, i would like more but hercules has this thing where he thinks it's neccessary to eat all of the other fish. Maybe you can bring yours over so they can "play" ha ha joking. That would be sad. But really thats good you've got a little buddy
well, my roommates and I had a fish for about two days. then it died. partly for lack of good home and lack of food. and it endured some pretty harsh times. for the record, he ended up out the window after the third day. sad, i know, but i had no control- he wasn't really mine.
IT WAS YOU THREW THE FISH? THERE I WAS ONE DAY. MINDING MY OWN BUSINESS AND WALKING TO SCHOOL WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN "SPLAT" I WAS GOLD FISH-A-SIZED
Poor Squints. He was EATEN by his fellow fishies. May he rest in peace.
Post a Comment