Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sun Smiling Down on Me!

Today started out as a pretty interesting day.
It seems like I have been hurting myself all day. Example: Palm-Dog and I had to be at our geology class today by noon. We left our apartment at like 11:46 and had to walk up the huge hill. We made it just in the nick of time. However I had been wearing leather flip-flops and ended the walk with huge blisters on the balls of my feet.
So that's one of my exciting happenings.
Now that the day has progressed, I am left with a much for peaceful feeling.
The temperature has cooled down outside and a cleansing rain falls.
I am so excited right now.
Gani, Fezz, Serendip, and me all just got jobs at the marketplace in the Student Center. Yay! Not only will we be paid, but we get a free meal every shift.
Life is good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A job eh? You do know what that means right?

Jess said...

lucky you guys!

Anonymous said...

that's great news! congrats!
-Hbear

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

OH BABY!

fezzik said...

Bleh. I AM sorry about your blisters. That's terrible news.