Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Let This Rest in Peace

Last weekend I headed home.
I thought that I would be able to play with my friends non-stop.
I thought that I would be able to listen to conference with out any distractions.
Things didn't exactly work out the way that I thought that they would.
On Saturday I had to help clean out my grandpa's house.
We were going through everything .
It was such an emotional weekend.
I had just found out that one of my childhood friends had committed suicide.
I found out that my grandpa is scheduled to die this week.
And going through of my grandma's old things made me think of her.
It felt like she was dying all over again.
It was a little bit of a depressing day.
But, on the up side....conference was awesome.

5 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

"Even on the darkest of fridays, Sunday will come...."
--pres. Hinkely

AngieDoodle said...

Well said, my friend. Thanks.

Jess said...

amen crisco

Anonymous said...

and i add my amen too.

fezzik said...

I third the amen.