
So, just about the most exciting thing ever is going on in Logan right now.
EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION is here!
They are remodeling a house that is pretty dang close to our apartment.
We spent the evening making a poster to hang in our front window. Maybe they'll be so impressed they'll show it on TV! Ha ha.
At about midnight tonight we walked over to the site to look at the house before they demolish it tomorrow.
There was a chap that worked there that said that we could come volunteer at like five in the morning. Of course we are already signed up to help, but COME ON! WE'RE GOIN'!
So we decided that it would be best if we didn't go to bed at all. Sounds reasonable enough, right? Well, it's about 2:30 am right now and Palm Dog and I are the only ones awake. Golly, it's getting tough. My eyes are feeling heavy..... I'll have to let you know how well everything goes.
6 comments:
I touched his hand! HIS HAND.... We're so dumb, but it was so much fun
I'm totally jealous. Lucky ducks!!
-H.bear
You should go the day the family comes home and wave the poster...you'll for sure be on tv.
My life is complete. I have now achieved my lifes purpose
Amen to that, Gani. How in the world did you come up with such a wonderful comment? ;) This'll be a great story to tell the kids! Also, Dear Annonymous- That is a fantastic idea! We'll see if it works...
Ah, don't you just LOVE it? I think I could die happy right now. :)
Post a Comment