It's early morning, but I can't make myself go to bed.
There is a blanket over my thoughts, clouding my mind.
I no longer know the person that lives inside my skin.
I thought that I knew her once,
But everything that I ever knew turned out to be a lie.
I feel like I am trying to convince everybody that I am this really awesome girl, but...
I don't know that.
I thought that I was outgoing.
I thought I had no fear.
I thought that the world was mine.
But, as time goes on, the less I know.
I am losing thoughts of confidence.
I am losing thoughts of sense.
Here I sit, alone.
Continue to listen to the masses in silence.
There are few that truly know me anymore.
1 comment:
Ashlyn, you are amazing! Don't let yourself get down. Everybody gets doubts and fears, it's just what they do with them that makes the difference. So be happy and be strong! Love ya- H.bear
Post a Comment