Sometimes I really hate the way that I am.
I can make way too big a deal out of some things;
Completely blow things out of proportion.
Then other times I just shrug things off.
Shrug important things off.
I upset and offend people unintentionally.
I'm bossy.
I'm rude.
I think of myself way too often.
And when trouble comes along I just wade through it.
I want it to go away all on it's own;
I don't want to get my hands dirty.
I take some things way too personally.
Some things I should and don't.
At times I embarrass way too easily.
Other times I don't worry about it;
I make a complete fool of myself.
I can never make decisions.
I'm not a great friend.
I'm just here...
And I don't know what else to do,
But be this person that I can't stand.
2 comments:
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!! I guess our worst critic is truely ourselves but I can't even see how you could come to these conclusions. Pixie, you shouldn't be ashamed of the person you are (especially since it's not at all the list you came up with). Be proud of who you are and what you stand for because believe me, the rest of us are proud of you!
Thanks Gani.
That means a lot...
Post a Comment