Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Now Know....

So far my Christmas break has been a very interesting one. Very interesting indeed.
It hasn't really been all that eventful, but I have been learning some very valuable lessons, none the less. So here they are. The world will now get a free sample of the wonderful knowledge that I... that I... Well, that I have.
Here goes:
-I love tuna fish sandwiches. I think that I could eat one everyday for the rest of my life and never get tired of them. Okay, well maybe I would eventually....but it would take a while. Mmmm....tuna. Oh, and they are very yummy when you mix grilled cheese + tuna = magic for your taste buds.
-Going to the mall alone... It sucks. I already knew that from when I worked at the mall and would wander around the different stores during my break. But I was reminded. Not like I really wanted or needed a reminder, but I got it any how. I went to the mall just today, actually. I thought that I would do some last minute christmas shopping. It was lame. Very lame. I would not recommend it. Ever.
-No matter how much sleep I get I am still tired. At about 3 or 4 pm everyday I get hit with this wave of tired...ness and I just want to sleep. It is very irritating. No time for sleep! Just time for play!
-I like to spend time alone. It gives my brain and my ears a rest and lets me sort through my thoughts. Muy bueno.
-I am boring everyone, including myself. It's a very sad thing when you start to put yourself to sleep.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.