Monday, June 30, 2008

Yes, the rumors are true. Lacie is now married. She got hitched on Saturday. It was a pretty wild and crazy weekend, but we made it though it and now the happy couple is off on their honeymoon. Awh....
I just thought that I would post something about her big day cause it was an awesome experience and learning time for me. I am just so grateful that she asked me to be a part of their wedding. I wish Lacie and and Josh all the happiness in the world!
Maybe one of these days I will post the poem that I originally wrote for the their toast..... ha ha.

3 comments:

Kait said...

Angie I was going from blog to blog and found yours! (I hope that is okay) I am so happy for Lacie and Josh you all looked so good that day! Lacie loves you and is so happy that you were able to be there for her and help out.

fezzik said...

Yea! That is very exciting.

Mandi said...

oh you looked beautiful, as you do everyday. awww. :)