Name and Age: Ashlyn, 21
Date and time: 07/04/08, 5:05pm.
Today I feel like I am: being a party pooper. I haven't done anything festive.
2.A goal that I am working on right now: make it through girls camp next week.
3.My most recent achievement: I cleaned my room!
4.The last gift that I bought for someone: wedding presents, of course. :)
5.The last CD I bought: Jack Johnson, In Between Dreams.
6.My current favorite song: I don't know if I have one. I am in love with the Weepies right now, though.
7.The last movie I saw in theater: Get Smart.
8.The last book that I read: Meet Your Match, by Stephanie Fowers. Cute.
9.The last thing that I learned: What the word "moxie" meant. Interesting.
10.What I'm wearing right now: Denim capris and a black t-shirt that says "III Stake Clean-Up crew 2008". I'm ready to hit the red carpet in this outfit!
11.The last person that I talked to on the phone: I think it was my Mumsy....or Lacie.
12.What I ate for breakfast today: Nothing. I decided to sleep in rather than go to the ward breakfast. Dang it all.
13.What I thought that I'd be doing at this age: I don't know. Maybe getting married.
14.Something I'm saving up for right now: College, a car, a new camera... there's always something.
15.Someone I think about a lot: Tasha. I love that girl.
16.The last person that I helped: I drove my brother to the park so that he could play frisbee.
17.The last thing that I apologized for: Getting in the way while I was sweeping at work.
18.Something I'm worried about: Natural disasters!
19.What I wish for when I see a shooting star: for those that I love who are struggling to find happiness.
20.What are my plans for the rest of the day: Get ready for girls camp some more!!! Also, I might go do some fireworks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment