
So last night I FINALLY saw this movie (Mona Lisa Smile)! It know that it came out forever ago, but everybody that saw it told me how they thought that it could have been better, or how much they were let down. So, needless to say, I quickly vetoed that from the list of flicks to view. Well last night I just happened to fequent the local library. I was planning on doing some scrapbooking and relaxing and I thought that I might just see if they had some noteworthy movies that I could pick up. The free-ness of the library is most enticing, you see. Anyhoo, when I got there, there were not too many movies that I had seen before. I ended up picking this one up and I loved it! Yeah, it wasn't the sappy love story that I thought that it was going to be when I first heard about the movie, but it was still an enjoyable film. I would recommend it to anyone that may be looking for a movie and is not sure what to choose. I may be adding it to my personal collection..... and if that's the case, you can all borrow it from me! :)
3 comments:
I really enjoyed this movie. I thought they did a good job. Julia roberts did a pretty good job. it was different for her. I liked it alot.
I loved this movie as well
I do so love this movie.
Post a Comment