Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Megs and Mom!

This last Sunday we had a Young Women Recognition for my little sister. She just earned her Young Womens Medallion, so she was able to receive that. It was a wonderful night. She had some of her young women leaders speak (including my dear Momsy) and I say Walk Tall with our dear friend, Elise Boeckmann. My parents (mosty Mommasita) put together a slide show of Megan's life. It turned out really well, I think. Megan's recognition was a lot like mine, which I loved. It was more of a celebration of life. Ha ha. It was a beautiful thing. Something about Megan's night that was WAY cooler than mine was that my mom earned her necklace with her and they got them together. Very cool. I knew that my mom had been working on it a little bit, but I didn't know that she had finished! And I had NO idea that she would be receiving it with Megs. I will admit that I am a little jealous. My mom and Megan are so close. I mean, I am close to both of them, but it's a little different. These ladies go through everything together. It's pretty cool.
Anyway, I just thought that I would post something about because I am so incredibly proud of both of them! I love them very much!

2 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

That is very exciting! I'm jealous that you got a program, I got mine during sacrament. I don't think anyone really knows (except if you are in yw) just what a BIG accomplishment that is :)

Foulk Family said...

How exciting!!