Friday, August 22, 2008

My Two-Wheeler

Okay, so I am pretty much the laziest person ever... and also quite the procrastinator, so I am just getting around to posting these pics that I meant to do a long time ago. Many moons.... Maybe.

So I pulled the old bike and did a little fixing up. It had been a long while since I have done any riding on the thing. I mean, I got the bike when I was like ten or twelve. I rode it a bunch for abbout two years, then it became less of a novelty and more of a....forgotten friend. (Oh, sadness). I have been saying for a LONG time that I was going to pull it out the shed and bring with me to school. I FINALLY did it! Yeah. So when I pulled it out, I was shocked to realize how.... not new.... the bike looks. I guess that makes sense. But it inspired the name that I have chosen to give to the bike. (Ya know, I'm sure that it's lame, but I figure that people get to name their cars. I have never got that pleasure, so I am taking advantage of this opportunity. I feel it's my right). The name that she shall claim as her own is Sister Rusty. I figure it works as well as any other name. She's rusty. And she is clearly a girl. I mean, she's a shade a pinkish purple. Clearly... not a male. Not one that I would want to ride anyway. So there ya have it. Sister Rusty. The newest member of the family.

One a ride. (Ooh yeah.) Let's hear it for trips to the library!

Yep. We are pretty much goofballs. (I'm not sure what Todd is up to. Ha ha)

1 comment:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Oh my heck, I just posted about my old bike yesterday :) Her name is "Pinkie" ha ha!