Wednesday, August 06, 2008

SHOUT Out!

I have THE best friends in the entire world.
I do.
Nope, I am not talking about any one person or any particular group of friends.
ALL of my friends are the best. I really don't know how I get so lucky to have so many great people in my life.
So if you're reading this.... Chances are that we're friends. YOU are THE best. YOU make a HUGE HUGE difference in my life.
I know that I don't say thanks as much as I should or as much as I would like to. But I want to take the chance to tell everybody now. I love you all. You have impacted my life. You've made a difference. You've changed me. And though I don't know what exactly the future holds, I can promise you that I will never stop thinking of you. (And I mean in a very non-stalkerish way).
Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Foulk Family said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!! :)