Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blinks of...Me.

I am jammin to The Weepies right now. I do love them so. They are pretty much rad. If you haven't heard them before check em out!

I am thinking that I need to pick up a new hobby. Not that I don't love the hobbies that I have now... I just think that I need to become a little (no- alot) more well-rounded. So.... if you have any thoughts or ideas or anything let me know. I would be forever indebted to you. Yes.
*Also- if anyone knows of any cool new crafts that I could make.... let me know. My creative juices need some play time. I'm afraid the only thing that I have been feeding them lately is scrapbooking.

During the Olympics I wore a shirt that said Canada (not that I don't support the USA. I do love them. The shirt was just at the DI for $2... It was quite the steal. Also it's red. And I like that. ) and this fellow I met asked me if I was front Canada. I mean, are ya serious? I am so clearly one of Uncle Sam's men....er, uh.....lady?

I am a person that does not always like to ask for help. It's true. I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but there ya are. You are learning something new about me.

Also another point of some embarrassment... I am addicted to Facebook. Not that I live and breath to face the book, but I find myself wandering there whenever I am in the neighborhood. I wish that I didn't find it so darn delightsome.

Also- I date rock stars. Or.... at least I dream about it.

I have recently become converted to the joys of soy milk. Goodness, it is a most delectable bevie. I had never had much of an interest in drinking in times previous, but as I have developed some sort of dairy allergy... it seemed that I must give it a whirl. It was only fair. At first I did not care for it. At all. But I tried plain soy milk... and it was lowfat. I mean, gag. Seriously. Gag. Then, I thought that I would try Vanilla. It was much better. I was still adjusting to the taste. But THEN.... I saw the light. My dear friend BenJAMMIN suggested that I try Very Vanilla. It is most glorious. And now I must admit that I cannot get enough of this sweet beverage. Yum!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Craft idea-er (thought I'd throw in a little Bostonian accent) for you: My co-worker just introduced me to quilling... you take little strips of paper and roll them into different animals/pictures. They're really cute.

Ummm... Canadians look just like us.... Do you say "eh" a lot? :)

Holli said...

My sisters do quilling. And it is quite crafty. Here's another idea- holiday decor. Halloween is coming and you might as well represent the happy day. In fact, me and some of my sisters-in-law are making some Halloween crafts tomorrow. :)