Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time Travelin'

I was looking through some of the pictures on my computer this morning... Most of the older pics have been dumped onto cds and deleted, but I was trying to see how far back I could go. I came across a few loose pics and I could not believe how weird time is. Ya know? On one hand, it seems like it's been forever. While at the same time, it feels like hardly any time has passed at all. It's kind of weird to think of all of the things that have happened. These pictures are all from my first year in Logan. Gosh... it's crazy. (These were all taken from my phone, so I'm sorry they aren't all that clear). Here we go:

In front of Q2 in our game day shirts. We are cool cats. No questions there.

For my 20th my parents rented a cluster of cabins at Heber Valley Campground. It was so fun to goof around with everyone. I would also like to add that we did some excellent singing while there. ha ha. Go us!

Extreme Makeover:Home Edition was here in Logan and we were able to get over there a few times to help out. Sadly, we weren't shown on the episode that aired on TV... but we were still cool enough to be there. Boo Yah!

The Book Table. They have toys upstairs. Who knew? We were just showing off how grown and mature we were, I suppose.

The Q2 Cuties! (Minus Stephanie). I had to go see Les Mis at the Ellen Eccles Theater for my Creative Arts class and these gals were good enough to go with me. We had a most grand time, Me thinks.

The weirdest to think about is how different I am now. Or, I guess how different I feel. I feel like I have grown SO much since this time. I have grown a bunch just since last year. Wow. It's madness, I tell you. Madness!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

I look different, of course, but I'm not so sure I've changed that much.... my major is really all that changed

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Love all the missing teeth! lol

fezzik said...

Snap yes.