On Friday we Marisa, Ashley and I were able to escape to the canyons for a little while to delight in natures wonderful beauties. It was so fun! We also took Ash's camera and my mini tri-pod. With a recipe like that we knew that good things were in store. Here are a few of the pictures that we took. Hopefully we can enjoy them as much as we enjoyed taking them.
Don't you just love the crunchy leaves? Isn't fall WONDERFUL?!
We like to think of this as our superhero shot. We are so cool.
I love this action shot. Marisa and I are both attacking Ashley with the leaves. Poor girl...
Just laughing and having a good time. This is what we do best.
2 comments:
so fun! mark and i should do stuff like that...
I love them! They look so natural, too. Way to capture yourselves so well. :) I hope that sounded like a compliment- it was supposed to.
Post a Comment