I, Angie Anderson, would like to announce to all of the world
my great sorrow and grievance on the matter of upsetting a
certain Lynn R. Jorgensen.
I would like to confess that I, Angie Anderson, did on the
eve of Monday, November 24th, 2008
Change Lynn R. Jorgensen's Facebook status to read:
"Lynn is a stinky poo poo head"
Without prior consent.
Change Lynn R. Jorgensen's Facebook status to read:
"Lynn is a stinky poo poo head"
Without prior consent.
I am embarrassed in my actions,
realizing the dishonor that it brings to
my family,
my roommates,
my Marisa,
my neighbors,
my co-workers,
my Facebook friends,
and all that I am aquainted with.
My heart yearns for the forgiveness of said
Lynn R. Jorgensen.
I, Angie Anderson, do solomely swear
to never again make unapproved changes
to Lynn R. Jorgensen's Facebook status.
I, Angie Anderson, hereby declare myself the
OFFICIAL friend and protector
of Lynn R. Jorgensen's
said Facebook Status.
of Lynn R. Jorgensen's
said Facebook Status.
Furthermore,
I, Angie Anderson,
would like to plead for the forgiveness
of Lynn R. Jorgensen.
How 'bout it, Lynnie Boy???
Declared and officialized by ANGIE ANDERSON
How 'bout it, Lynnie Boy???
Declared and officialized by ANGIE ANDERSON
Witnessed by Marisa C
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!!! :) You rock my socks Angie!!
I watched as Angie grieved and lost sleep over said incident. It was not pretty... nor do I like seeing Angie in such pain. I think Lynn owes you an apology for putting you through so much ;)
well, I hope you learned your lesson
Post a Comment