By popular demand (Or... by no demand at all. Whatever.) I have decided to tell everyone a little more about me. So- Buckle yourself in! You're about to learn all that you never wanted to know about Anne.
* I LOVE pistachio pudding. It is so choice. Also, it has a beautiful color of green joy.
* I am always, always, ALWAYS in the mood for a Jane Austen flick!
* I love to read... But I have trouble keeping my life balanced while reading something delicious. I usually start reading sometime in the evening and can't do ANYTHING until I finish early the next morning. How very unhealthy it is for me to work at a book store....
* I live to craft. That's pretty simple, I think.
* I love all of the seasons... but winter is my least favorite. It's so darn cold! Also, ICE + CLUMSY PERSON = LOTS OF ME FALLING ON MY BUM. Ouchie.
* The GREAT outdoors make me...joyful. Very much so. I love hiking. And I love, love, LOVE camping. Ooh, and wienee roasts! Mmmmm....The smell of the fire. Delicious.
* When I was younger, I HATED the color pink. And now it is one of my best friends...er, colors. It makes me happy. Also, it makes me want to dance.
* I make Root beer Cookies. Not normal, I know. But then... Am I?
* Seafood frightens me. Even talking about it does. Let's move on...
* I have a picture of Sponge Bob on my retainer. It's fun!
* Lately I have had the weird obsession of collecting glass bottles/jars. It's weird. I know. My shelf in the pantry is quite full of Nantucket Nectar bottles. How embarrassing to admit.
* My greatest fear is natural disasters.
* AA Battery. That was a name given to me in high school by my seminary teacher. It caught on there pretty well for a while. Sheesh. (I guess it's better than Alcoholics Anonymous. I've heard that one a time or two.)
* My favorite iTunes album is one I call "Chill-y Beans". Yeah, I thought of the name myself. (You have permission to be impressed.) It includes such favorites as: Regina Spektor, Priscilla Ahn, Griffon House, Jewel, Jack Johnson, Ingrid Michaelson, Secondhand Serenade, Fiona Apple, The Weepies (of course), and many others. I find this music most choice and soothing to my soul.
Geez, I felt much more interesting before I started writing and realized that there was nothing...to write. Any questions anyone would like to throw out there? Ha ha. Yes, well.... There you go. That is me. I am.... Well, I am. I'll just let you fill in the blank yourself.
5 comments:
what is your recipe for root beer cookies? sounds delish.
you are probably scared of seafood because of how bad it is in utah... much better near the coast. you'll have to try some (mild-flavored of course) when you come here... when are you coming? i was sad you weren't home while i was there for christmas.
xoxoxo
what is your recipe for root beer cookies? sounds delish.
you are probably scared of seafood because of how bad it is in utah... much better near the coast. you'll have to try some (mild-flavored of course) when you come here... when are you coming? i was sad you weren't home while i was there for christmas.
xoxoxo
i had a roommate who collected sobe bottles.. she made a shelf out of them. one bottle on each corner as the posts and superglued the tops and bottoms to a wood (or glass, i can't remember.. maybe even plastic) square.. pretty cool idea!
Nice music collection I think! And no I would say root beer cookies are not normal but I bet because I think they are delish and I have tried worse,
Angie my dear. you are wonderful. And you make me smile and always happy and I just love you too much! muah!!
Post a Comment