I would like to announce that I am now the proud owner of Chaco sandals.
Yes, that's right. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. I am now an upper class citizen.
My feet will have complete comfort, as will my spirits.
Yeah....
Okay, so I lied. I'm still the same scum that I've always been. But I really do have Chacos! I have always ALWAYS wanted to have some, but I couldn't quite swing the price. Fortunately I was able to find some at a local sporting goods store for a killer deal. Yay!
I want you to all be excited along with me, so there is a picture below.
Perty, aint they?

4 comments:
Angie = Posh with Chacos. That makes me think of tacos.
And TACOS makes me think of...chorizo.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....ahem, HA. Crap. You are funny. You make me smile. Also, crave Mexican food. Yum! Also, I miss our laughter. You need to return to me.
Wow annie!
Look how stylin you are !!!!
Post a Comment