Let it be known that March 3rd is now to be a day of celebration!
Yesterday was such a magical day, we have decided to continue the magic. We will have a party every year on this day. And, every year, this will be one of the most amazing days ever.
Now... I'm sure that you are wondering what made this day so magical. I will tell you. But, be warned that what I see as magical, you may not. Don't judge my magic, man.
Magic:
*We woke up at 6 and exercised. It was wonderful.
*Came home and made some DEElicious breakfast.
*The weather was FANTASIC!!!!! So warm and sunny. Goodness. It was heaven.
*Institute was fabulous, as always. I love that class (Preparing for Eternal Marriage) and the teacher! Both are great!
*We went to the bookstore in the TSC. It's always fun to go and look around. So that was magical. But, wait folks! That's not all! I also bought a book for myself! It is the complete works of Jane Austen. WOO! AND not only did I get this wonderful book, but it was also 20% off (because she is the spotlighted author, apparently)!!!!
*We went to the international lounge and saw some old friends. And made new friends. It was a wonderful time. Not only that, but there was FREE FOOD! We ate Scotsman Dogs... or whatever they're called. (I feel that I must mention that there was cheese inside of these mentioned dogs. They were yummy.)
*A cute man talked to us.
*We walked home with our dear friend Becky. We chatted and enjoyed the weather. I love walking. Especially if I'm not freezing my buns off.
*I got mail! From my wonderful friend, Missa!
*We ran some wonderfully fun errands to Deseret Book, Maceys, and the city library. AND saw Becky at work! Hooray!
*We ordered Quiznos. They delivered. And we had a coupon, so it was quite inexpensive. And it tasted yummy. Very yummy.
*We went to the institute for IWA Sisterhood week. It was a wonderful, wonderful time! We talked about being prepared for emergencies. And we ate yummy Wacky Mac salad. AND I got to see a bunch of the girls that I love! Who could ask for more?!
*I got to tell Fezz a secret that I have wanted to tell her FOR MONTHS!
*Fezz made bread. Delicious yummy friendship bread.
*I was able to write a letter to one of my wonderful sister missionary friends!
And.... I think that is a pretty good outline of the fun and excitement. It was just a wonderful day! I love my life! (And you for reading about it!)
4 comments:
Yesterday was FABULOSO!!!! All of it, all of it. The weather, the people, the free food, the telling of things...just magical as you said. Also marvy. Just think, every March 3rd will be like this. I also think we should continue the magic today. Magic is not meant to be ended.
Mmmm... Scotsman Dogs! Yummy!
I'm glad your day was magical!
I was a part of this magical day! :) Hey i even made this post twice, hooray! And that is the end of my rhymes today!
Do the rest of us get in on this secret? haha... no seriously?
Post a Comment