So... This is the HOWL. The party the they have on campus on Halloween. This year the institute was in charge of the entire bottom floor of the student center. The theme was Alice in Wonderland (Or... "Unhinged Reality") and everything looked SO awesome! Not... that I'm bragging.... But everyone did SUCH an awesome job! I wish that I could post pictures of everything!
Here I am with Ashley and Chandi. My darling roommates and brain for this whole operation. Seriously, they are so amazing.
Our section of the party was in the Hub of the TSC. We did the Queen of Hearts Garden (A croquet game). Check out the shubbery that the sign is sticking out of! There were two hedges like that. We made them out of wood, chicken wire, and tissue paper. Everything turned out SO well!
One of the marvelous views.
Yay for the HOWL!
2 comments:
gosh those are the coolest decorations ever! You guys really put some hard work into that howl! Good Job! Also I miss you sooo much, I miss getting to see you every day.
Yes! the HOWL was awesome and a success. You did wonderful, desprite all the stress it caused you. also. i love you. as always.
Post a Comment