Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Drip Drip Drop

It's raining today.

HOW GLORIOUS!!!

I love the rain. I love the way that it smells. I love the way that it sounds. I love everything about it! (Today Ashley and I sat in the car and just listened to the pitter-patter.... It was fabulous. Perfect.)
Today's songs of choice: Rain by Priscilla Ahn, It's Raining Men by the Weather Girls, Tears and Rain by James Blunt, Come Rain or Come Shine by Billie Holiday, Remember When it Rained by Josh Groban.... I think that's a pretty good list. A little something for everybody. Does anyone know any other stellar songs about rain? Tell me!

In other news...
Our dear fish, Gunther, is changing colors. It looks like he is getting darker. We are afraid that the dark color is a sign of his evil. He could be some kind of possessed fish that is just waiting to strike. Strike when we least expect it. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Good Heavens, people! It's MARCH! Can you believe that???

Also, I would like to announce that Chaco weather is officially upon us. I have worn mine several times and my feet are thanking me. So is my heart.

I hope that everyone is having a marvelous day. I love you all! Thanks for everything!

No comments: