Thursday, March 04, 2010

More Photies

Dear friends,
Me again.

I was just going through some pictures on my darling families computer... and I thought that I would post a few.
Because I know that you all love to look at pictures of me. And so.... You're welcome.

Here they are:


This is me. And Megan. Megan is my sister. She is shorter than me in this picture. Now you know. (Also, I look quite dashing in a leotard... Obviously.)


This is us again. She's taller now. And don't worry, I'm not wearing a leotard.
This time we are dressed as super heroes. Because that's what we are. SUPER.
(Except.. I don't always wear this mask.... in public.)


Megan is not in this picture. But she is involved in it, as it is at her graduation.
I just love the many levels of excitement captured... Including Ryan hiding behind me.
Go us.


I get excited to be in Idaho. Especially with my blessed family.
Especially in my brother's jacket.
Do you really need any more explanation than that?

I feel that this picture is a true delight. Tis all of the children in my dear familia.
Aren't we attractive?
(The correct answer is YES!!!!!! Like I even had to tell you....)

No comments: