I know that it has been a few weeks, but.. as promised... I am posting my spring break pics! At least starting to. I'll probably do to them a little at a time, so be sure to stay tuned.
Alrighty. Let's just dive in here, shall we?
Imagine this. We drive from Logan to Provo. Meet Chandi. And then drove to Kanab.
Can you imagine that? Because it truly did come to pass.
I wish that there was a way to really show or describe how full this car was packed. It was incredible. All that I can say is that Chandi has some SERIOUS skill. Serious.
After a little work (not on my part, of course) we had all of camping and vacationing gear and ready to go.
Excitement was abounding to say the least.
Here is the view of the back seat.
(It's a good thing that we had side mirrors... otherwise we wouldn't have seen anything behind us on the road. I tell you this so that you can truly understand what dare devils we are. Yeah...We rock.)
We stopped in Nephi for a bite at the One Man Band Diner.
It was a lot like The Training Table... in the fact that you call your order in (on the phone) from your table. It was neat.
Also, we played a MASH type game. And now we each know who we are going to marry. Glad to have that figured out once and for all.
It was a long drive, as you can see from these snoozing babes.
Also, I would like you to notice Ashley holding her map. She loves maps. I think it's beautiful.
Eventually we did arrive in Kanab. In safety, of course. We laughed, and talked, and ate yummy food. Also... Slept. It was nice.
As you can see, we aquired a few more items... so we had to tie them to the top of the car.
Really people.... If this isn't adventure, I don't know what is.
2 comments:
I just have to ask... is ashley smelling herself or kissing her enormous biceps? ;)
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Oh... She's kissing her guns. You know how it goes when your such a rock star.
:)
Post a Comment