However, I'm not so sure that I'm ready for the change in season.
I have been so incredibly fortunate in the roommates that I have had throughout this last year. These girls have been my strength, my examples, and my best friends.
As we go our different ways this summer, I just can't help but reflect on how blessed I am.
Anyway, a few days ago our dear friend, Blake, was kind enough to take some roommate pictures of us. He did a fabulous job and we really appreciate him. I just thought that I would post two of many pictures....
Enjoy!
3 comments:
Angie! Those pictures RADIATE sunshine.
I don't think ANYONE could look at them and not be enamored by you girls.
It's true. You girls are gorgeous!
those pics are way fun. I'm sorry to hear that you guys are having to split and go different ways. I remember those days. it's so hard. but you do what you have to do. I love ya tons. pretty soon i can make logan trips more often.. I'm way excited. I miss ya tons. again, i love the pictures.
Post a Comment