Friday, June 11, 2010

Eventful Events

I know that everyone has been dying to know what I have been doing with my time. How have I been spending my summer vacation? I will tell you. Lucky for you.


I have been in class. And in work. And... that is my vacation.

I suppose there have been a few other things that I have done. Yes.
And I will show you.


We had a picture scavenger hunt. It was fun. Neat, if you will.
We doubled with Katie, a fabulous girl that I work with.
And... I don't mean to brag, but we took some pretty stellar photos.
(I guess that's what really makes this an event worth note: great photos.)


RYAN GRADUATED!
I have no idea how my little brother could be so stinkin old. But he is.
And I guess that means that I am getting older too. What in the world.
Anyway, kudos to him.


Since I was in the hood and had to do a little project for my class, Meg and I took a little trip to the Gateway. It was super quick, but way fun. I introduced her to the magic of Anthropologie.
Also, they were having a sale. So it was extremely magical. (I'm just sayin is all.)



Also, the other day there was a FABULOUS rainbow. Not only was it a rainbow. But it was a double rainbow! And not only that, but we could both of them. In there entirety. I took a million pictures... of course. But I just thought that I would post this one so that you could see where I found the leprechaun's gold. It was truely splendid. I was just waiting for it to start raining Skittles.


The other day the weather was SO PERFECT. Ah! It was wonderful!
I decided to put my To-Do list on pause and take a drive up the canyon. (And this is why I love where I live...) I went and took some pictures and just had a fabulous time. I even made a video recording the trees and sound of the stream with the birds singing.... Unfortunately I can't upload it. But we can just pretend.
Anyway. This is a photo from my grand adventure.
I hope that you are all enjoying your summers. Have lots of fun.... And be sure to keep me updated!

1 comment:

Ganimobile said...

Who is in the very first pic? You must text me as soon as you get this cuz by the next time I come to your blog there will be about 3 new posts and I will have forgotten to ask.