(Also, I am in need of an Understanding Nutrition- 11th ed. book. And Diet Analysis Plus. So... if any of you dear people have connections to these and would like to connect me.... That would be incredible. Let me know.)
Also in the news....
I learned how to tie a tie! Yes. And I thought that I would include a picture of my handy work, just to make you all even more proud.
What do you think? Not too shabby for a first attempt, right?
Now, I'm not sure that I would be able to duplicate the magic... but let's not focus on that detail.
Also, you may notice that I am clothed in work garb whilst sporting this lovely neck tie. Truth.
All I need to say is- Donate neck ties to DB and get 20% off an item. (You can do this three times). Yep. It goes till this Friday, I believe. (I can't believe I am now using my blog to advertise for work... ha ha. I deserve a raise.)
Well... okay, people. Please go and enjoy your summer.
(Or freeze. That seems much more likely, right? Yep.)
2 comments:
You never cease to amaze me. Never. Ever.
You are a wild woman.
Post a Comment