Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Golf in Moon Boots.

The last few weeks, I have been getting the most fabulous and brilliant ideas for things that I could blog about.

Brilliant, I tell you!

However.... I have not had time to take advantage of such brilliance. And just as the time vanishes, my thoughts also disappear.
Pure tragedy.

I just finished taking a test. (Just now.) Because this is who I have become (darn it all).
I thought that I might as well write a little something while I was awake. And while my brain was continuing to NOT function. (You can just imagine how the test went). So here we go.
No previous thought.... Just pure Ang-Ramblin'. BRACE YOURSELF.

-Dance in the international lounge of the TSC.
-Go running in a bright yellow sports bra.
-Eat beets.
-Shave my legs without cutting them. At least once.
-Figure out what inspired Aflac to chose a duck for their ad campaign.
-Really learn when is it's appropriate to use the word "affect" vs the word "effect".
-Sing karaoke with a guy named Bob. Or Randy. Ooh... Or Gunther. Can you imagine??
-Learn to say no to an Oreo. Somehow.
-Invent a freeze ray. Or just rent one. That will freeze time. That way I can all of the things done that I need. (I have given this A LOT of thought... and it seems like the only possible way.)

These things that I have listed- These are things that I am going to do in my life. Once I have completed my lengthy list of To-do's, I shall know that I have lived a full life. And I shall die happy. Or... I could become extremely wealthy. And then we could just throw out the list. Because when you have money, little else matters.

Also, I am reflecting upon the fact that tomorrow is my day off of work. I have SO been looking forward to this. And have SO been saving all my chores for tomorrow.
It's because of these things that I am SO not looking forward to spending my day at the dentist. (And HOURS in the car, driving there and back.) I would rather go to work. OR do homework. (That's REALLY saying something.) However, I would like the ability to chew on the left side of my mouth once again.
Ahhhh..... Pity me, people. That's all that I really want.
(Or send me money. I'm just saying.... Refer to my previous comment.)

Okay. That's all.
A REALLY weird post from a really weird girl.
Over and out.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Affect is pertaining to the result a change has on something else. While effect is to make or cause a change..... I wiki-ied it :)

AngieDoodle said...

Ha ha... Thanks, darling. This is why you are simply the best.

Unknown said...

Learn how to say no to an oreo? I think that may have been a goal of mine once too, but I gave up on that one. Oreos are just to dang good.