Friday, July 30, 2010







You and 11 of your closest friends running day
and night, relay-style, through some of the most scenic terrain North America
could muster. Add in live bands, inside jokes and a mild case of sleep
deprivation. The result? Some call it a slumber party without sleep, pillows or
deordorant. We call it a Ragnar Relay....


People. As I sit here, eating a delicious mint brownie and studying nutrition, I start to feel as though there may be something wrong here. (And that is that I only have one brownie.) What's wrong is that I am a dreamer and not so much a do-er. Well... darn it all.... That's all about to change.


I have been plotting, along with my dear Becky, to create a dream team for Ragnar 2012. And I really want to do this. So do yourself a favor. Check out the website. Read up on all of the info. And let me know when you are convinced.


I just think that I would be so much more motivated if I knew that people were serious. Or someone willing to pretend with me.



Who's in?

No comments: