Okay. A few things to note on this wonderful day.
One-
It's Maureen O'Hara's birthday. The woman is 90 years old. And apparently the only cast member of Miracle on 34th Street that is still living. And she was born in Dublin. Who knew?
Now I really want to watch McLintock! Anyone with me?
Next-
I'm not normally one that watches movies trailers or videos of any kind on my computer. Especially when I'm all by myself. But I did today. And I tell you that I do not regret it. My interest was peaked when I visited imdb.com and saw a new movie was coming out starring Reese Witherspoon. The movie is called How Do You Know. I think that it looks fairly promising. Maybe because I think that Paul Rudd is attractive. (Blame it on my Clueless loving days.) And... let's be honest. Owen Wilson isn't awful. Anyway... Watch it. And let me know what you think.
And lastly-
While we're on the subject of movies, I feel that I should mention Dear John. Becky and I rented it last night. YES. We rented a Nicholas Sparks movie. (I can just see you all rolling your eyes with a disappointed look. Well... Keep that disappointed look handy. Because I enjoyed it.) It's not something that I would normally love. But, let's be honest with ourselves--- Channing Tatum. THE END. He is beautiful. And Becky and I imagined him loving us. And that, my friends, are what chick flicks are all about. So... If you're looking for some eye candy tonight, it'll only cost you a dollar at redbox.
2 comments:
Marry me Channing!!! :) I mean really, its not THAT far fetched, right?!
"I went nuts when you left, I broke a lamp." Yes, I say promising.
Also, I love Channing.
Also, I love your blog.
Post a Comment