Friday, December 03, 2010

Memory Lane

 So.... I've working on a little project lately for Christmas. For this project I stole a berzillion old photos from my parents and have been scanning them whenever I have the chance. I have been having so much fun! I have been laughing so hard thinking of old memories and seeing how silly my family has always been. I would highly recommend this activity to a friend.
I just thought that I would share a few of my favorite photos so far. Hopefully you can find a little a lit enjoyment in them. Please don't send them to the awkward family photo website. Not without letting me know, anyway.
 This one isn't so much humorous.... But I love it. My parent's wedding day.

 My mom riding the Heber Creeper. Look at what a babe she is. I love everything about this picture.

 Toddy. Always a doll. And then... the weirdie in back is me. I haven't changed much over the years.

                                                       Dumbo and Donald, of course.

 ALL TIME FAVE. Me and Greg fresh out of the bathtub. I love the faces being made.

Greg. Memorial Day. Magical combination.

This is my blessing day. I just love the excitement in this photo.


And this is why I love photography! Ah!

1 comment:

Ganimobile said...

Loved the old pictures! What fun memories!