Not that I'm not grateful for winter and this wonderful weather...
But I have been doing some thinking.
About all of things that I miss. And all of the things that I plan on doing once it gets warm.
Here is a small list. Enjoy.
Camping. I need, I need.
Reading outside. It's so much more enjoyable when there isn't a ceiling overhead.
Just imagine the leaves rustling in the breeze and birds singing, all while being showered by the warmth of the sun. Heaven.
Running outside!
No more treadmills. No more gyms. No more anything.
I can just start running in a random direction and not worry about a thing.
Ah... This is something that I'm most excited about.
I can't wait to start playing tennis again. I was just introduced to the sport last year, and I loved it.
I'm determined to become skilled. And then I can school anyone that would like a lesson.
HIKING.
Yes. Another great love that I have. What's not to love?
The beauty and peace of nature, partnered with the joy of exercising.
And seeing new places that many people aren't able to see.
Also... The idea of being warm sounds delightful about now.
(Also Also- There are oft times many great photo opps.)
Farmers Markets.
People- If you have never been to one of these:
1) You are crazy. 2) You need to change this.
What could be better than buying foods and things that are locally made and grown?
Mmmmm.... I can't wait.
I saved the best for last.
My favorite part about warm weather is that I can be alone with nature at anytime.
It's the perfect way to really ponder and have quality time to get to know yourself.
I love it.
It's cool the peace that you can feel being along among God's creations.
Dear Summer, I miss you.
Please come back.
Love,
Me







3 comments:
I agree with your ideas. I'm so ready for the Oregon farmers markets to start up and I love that reading picture. You make me want to get my chacos out of the closet.
Hey we should play tennis! I'm sure you're much better than me since I haven't played in a year, but you can school me in your wise ways :)
I, like Marissa, think we should play tennis as I've always wanted to play more than the two days I actually have . . . Also I love summer and think it should come quickly . . . especially after this post. *sigh*
Post a Comment