Today was one of the greatest days ever.
And I will tell you why.
First, I didn't have to be one campus early.
My last day reading with the kindygartners was yesterday.
Then, I shared a lovely conversation with my dear Ashley
as I ate breakfast.
After breakfast, I ate ice cream.
I also continued to enjoy Ashley's company.
I went to Religion in Life at the institute today.
The speaker was Grant Anderson.
My goodness, it was amazing.
He talked about how to be happy.
And it made me happy.
I purchased food.
Groceries, if you will.
If that's not a joyful thing, I don't know what is.
Work.
That was dandy.
And filled with awkward moments.
(Sigh...)
Ooh! Also- Blasting Sherwood over the speakers after we closed.
That was magical.
I felt like such a rebel.
A rebel without a cause.
AND THEN.....
Party time.
Whilst others were at the IWA dance,
living it up with their soul mates and/or casual acquaintances,
We had our own celebration.
Riddled with ice cream
(with melted peanut butter...It seriously does NOT get better!)
And then we ordered pizza.
And had it delivered!
(I'm just saying... we never did that growing up.
This is a pretty special affair.)
Here is the heavenly food itself.
Half Hawaiian, half chicken artichoke with white sauce.
MMMmmmm!
I would highly recommend it to a friend.
Parties, parties, parties.
We love parties.
Thank you, all, for joining me on my travelog.
The first of many, I'm sure.
2 comments:
Oh. Oh wow. These pictures are even better on a computer.
Wow.
Also. It was a good day.
Yay! I'm glad to hear so many good things!
Post a Comment