Bored.
Bored.
Bored. Bored. Bored. BORED.
Umm... I'm bored. I don't know if you might have guessed that or not.
Here is my story. I have had the last three days of work. Which, normally, would be a wonderful and blessed thing. But, so far, this summer is proving to be very... Boring.
I have already cleaned out my room and rid myself of many possessions. And read. And cleaned. And watched movies.... I do not enjoy not being busy. Not one bit. I miss work. (How sick is that?)
Of course, there are always things that need to get done. But, wouldn't you know it- All of things that I need to do require me sitting around the apartment to do them. Gah.
BORED.
1 comment:
Want the cure for bored? PINTEREST. I just joined and I love it, it's freaking addicting. You can basically put all your loves on one page. Let me know if you want to join. Ang, it's crazy fun.
Post a Comment