Monday, May 09, 2011

Leftovers May Be My Death

I planned on retiring for bed early this evening. But I when I realized that the last meal that I had eaten was breakfast, I thought it wise to munch. I went to the fridge and pulled out leftovers. Naturally. Do you actually think I'd cook at 9:30 at night? Or at all? Ha.
Anyway- the food was great. But now my throat is swelling. I did take allergy medicine (as this does happen from time to time)...However I have this fear that I'll suffocate in my sleep or something. So here I sit. Blogging.
Beware of leftovers, my friends. Beware. Just when you think you've found a friend... It'll double cross ya.

I will now share with you another story. It begins like this: Once upon a time there was a charming young lady. Let's call her Angie. Just for the sake of the story. (I mean we need to call her something.) Angie once left her car window down a few inches on a warm spring day. Then... I rained for two days straight. Then today, Uhh... I mean one day she had to drive to work. She never realized just how absorbent her pants were. My goodness.
The end.

Another good story- I wore my hair in a side ponytail today. To work. My place of employment. Yep.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

When on earth are you going to go get tested for good allergies?