I am watching a movie. With conflict. And it's making me angry. So angry. ANGRY.
Audrey Hepburn, what are you thinking? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? Don't do this to me!
Also... Anger. I tell you. I have anger. And it's a problem.
And I will explain why.
Recipe:
-Work.
-Being signed up for the Ragnar... and then not being able to get the days off.
-Not being able to get my allergies tested.
-The idea of seeing my stupid doctor again. (In order to get my allergies tested).
-Sore feet.
-Being tired and hungry.
-Locking my keys in my car at work.
-Walking home in dress shoes. And then having a freaky naked guy drive past very slowly.
-Not being able to see my sister much during her brief visit to Logan.
-Difficulty in finding races to run.
-Wondering when the right time is to seek new employment.
-Trying on clothes. (Pants, specifically.) Enough said.
-Waking up after the time that I should have been at work.
Friends.... I love you all and I hope that you are all doing well. Things around here really are great. Promise. I'll be sure to post pictures from recent events as soon as I can.
Oh... Good thing: I got mail today. At last. Two magazines. Someone loves me! (Shape mag, apparently.)
2 comments:
Here is a list of races coming up that you might be interested in... also, I sent you a link via e-mail to the 15k in Hyrum.
Sarah- You are seriously my fave. SERIOUSLY.
Post a Comment