Dear couple standing outside the library fighting,
I'm sorry I was obviously watching you. I tried not to listen. But you positioned yourselves right next to my tree. (Umm... Is anyone else reminded of Gilmore Girls?) Also- Female counterpart of the couple that doesn't appear to be a couple any longer- You should never date someone that wears fancier jeans than you. It can only lead to trouble and heartache.
In other news....
I broke a promise to myself last night. I joined Pinterest.
(Pin with me, friends. Pin with me.)
Also- There is this song that we occasionally dance to in my Zumba class. The song is "Me Gusta".. and it won't leave my mind.
Also also- Conference is coming! Which also means that Ladie's Night is quickly approaching. I'm preparing to get my "Vanna" on. We'll see if any customers take secret pictures of me again this year. Ha ha.
And finally-
Fall is the best.
The end.
3 comments:
I was super surprised to find you on pinterest.
:)
Also.
You're swell.
You are the best love. I need thee in my life.
I gusta you. I gusta that you're in my zumba class. And I am going to follow you on pinterest right this moment.
Post a Comment