Sunday, December 04, 2011

Lots of Video Lovin'

Okay. I hope that this blog will make at least a little sense.
Right now it's almost 2 in the morning. I have been trying to finish up my papers for school... that are due Monday. However, upon re-reading my work I have decided that it would be better to wake up early on the day of Mon. Yes... Me makey no sense...y.
I know that I should be going to sleep, but I need to mellow out a little. Get out of the homework zone. You know what I'm sayin? Yeah. Also, with finals coming up I think that it might be a little while before you'll be hearing from me.

First things first.
This song (see video above) has been running through my head all week. And, for those of you that know me really well, you can appreciate that I have listened to this song over and over and over and over again. (This is my trouble. I get a song in my head and I listed to it until I hate it... and everyone else hates it. Maybe I should add that. Eh? Ashley?) Also, this music video is weird. SO weird. Who comes up with this stuff?

Also- Nelly makes me think of....
USHER. Naturally. Did anyone else love him during 6th and 7th grade?

And while we're on the subject of music- I must make a confession. I love Sherwood. I have been listening to obscene amounts of their stuff lately. It feeds my soul. Also, Guster.
Above is a sample of a Sherwood song. This song has been stuck in my head. And, I must admit, I enjoy it. I you aren't familiar with the group, give them a little listen. Just ignore the photos that play. I have no idea what's happening with those.

A shout out to my gal pal, Miss Brock- The mustaches have come out to play... And I was thinking of you the entire time. (You mustache pillow maker, you.)

Other big news- We have our Christmas tree up. And... what makes this more exciting than most Christmas trees? It's real. People, it's a real tree. Grown in mother nature just for us. Call me underclass, but this is something that I have never experienced before. Excitement abounds. Pictures must soon follow.

Oh, guess what else, peeps. Just guess. What could make this season a little more bright?
Justin Bieber Christmas album? Well... Yes. But I already have that, so keep guessing.
You're getting closer...
                            closer......
                                  closer.......
Yes! You got it! David Archuletta!

We got a cardboard cutout of the lad. It's been a great deal of fun. And confusion. I keep thinking he's a customer. But... the good news is that we will be having a drawing at work and some lucky customer will be taking Davey home with them! Oh my gosh. Crazy, right? Like I said, the holidays will be a little brighter this year.


Ooh! Last thing! I just want to let you all know that for one of my communication classes I did a presentation and paper on this video:
Don't you love when you get to choose your own topic?! (Umm... Usually not so much, but this time it was actually enjoyable.) Also- Who do you think that you would be in this clip? I love everyone. But I love Monica. Oh Monica.... My goodness, remember when this show was actually one tv? And, like, there were new episodes each week? Wow, crazy.

While we're on the subject of friends....
I just had to post this. Because it reminded me of Ashley. Also, because it is hilarious and Phoebe is a genius.

Alrighty, bed time for Bonzo. I shall leave you now.
I would apologize for the insane amount of videos... but I know that you'll enjoy each and every one of them. So I figure there is no need to apologize.........right?

Next time: Join me for a tour through weird pictures taken from my cell phone. You'll have to see it to believe it. See ya next time!

4 comments:

Calvin said...

I will assume there is no hidden message with the fire extinguisher in the background of your picture with you and Dave-y boy. Just saying...

Becky said...

I am a fan of you. Yep. Also. We just watched that episode of Friends the other night! Good times. Also. I miss you.

Becky said...

I am a fan of you. Yep. Also. We just watched that episode of Friends the other night! Good times. Also. I miss you.

fezzik said...

THIS is hilarious.

I chuckled merrily.
Especially about the songs being on repeat.
Funny.
:)

Also Phoebe.
Pretty much I loved every part of your post.