However.... Here are some thoughts:
Dear Ashley,
I went to Carls Jr yesterday. Yeah. Yeah.
I was desperate for a burger and nothing else sounded good.
Judge me.
Please judge me.
I was thinking of that stupid rat that entire time.
Love, Your gross friend
Dear girl who took our order at the aforementioned food establishment,
You need to swallow your spit.
It's not all meant to stay in your mouth.
And when you talk.... it shouldn't be about to spill out.
You made me loose my appetite.
And I feel sick thinking about it.
Gross.
Very gross.
Thank you for NOT being the one to prepare my food.
Love, a customer that you will never be seeing again. Ever
Dear lady in the sequin jacket that I saw at TJMaxx,
I am so glad that we are buying clothes at the same store.
Because I want to be just like you.
Love, that girl that secretly stared at you
Dear retail stores,
Do not let me through your doors till after Christmas.
I think my self control should be back in tact at that time.
I appreciate it,
Your number one customer
Dear finals,
I win.
Love, the Champion
Dear Christmas,
How are you almost here?
(Where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you?
Probably because there is no snow. What gives?
Side note.... That means a lot coming from a winter-hater like myself)
Love, a girl who loves Christmas. Also having a day off.
Dear Photoshop,
You confuse me.
Remember how I was playing with you and this happened.....?
Yikes. Learning to liquify is no simple thing.
I thought about buying you (PS, that is)... however, this 30-day trial is only proving to me
that I am an idiot.
Scary.
Love, A very clueless girl
Becky,
See photo above.
Help me.
Love, someone who would love you forever.
(PS- For the record, I wasn't completely serious when making the changes above. They started on a bad note.... and I just went with it. What I'm trying to say is that I am very teachable.)
PPS- Remember that one time that you modified the photo for our announcement. Good work, good work. You are my hero. (I can't believe that was at this time last year. CRAZY.)
Dear Facebook World,
I have like 948 friends right now.
I need to do a clean-out. A sweep, if you will.
There are some people that I can't remember. At all.
Anyway, I can't do that until I hit 1,000 friends.
It would just feel like defeat if I don't.
I'm SO close!!!
Moral of the story: I need friends. I'm trying.
If you know any lonely people, send them my way.
(But make sure they are under the understanding that there friendship will be quite brief.)
Love, a friend needing friends.
All I have time for! More to come!

1 comment:
Um. I laughed very hard when I saw your photo. And I thought. When did she get PS. And then i thought, she must have been trying my secret liquid tool. And then I read your nest paragraph and you gave a plea to me. And then I laughed even harder. And then I remembered how much I heart you and miss you. And I would help you in an instance. But I do not live in the same room as you anymore. And that is sad. :( But I still heart you.
Post a Comment