Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am avoiding homework. Again.

Dear Blogging world,
I have not been writing lately.
School. And work.... I have no life. Because that is my life.
I took summer classes once again.
Which is fine.
I suppose.
But... I have this big paper this is due on Tuesday.
And there is nothing that I would like to do less than write that paper.
And study for the final.
Ugh.
Seriously.
SERIOUSLY.
I would pay really, really big money if I could get through the class without this.
But... here we go.
I must go and do.
I guess.
It's just so painful to even think about... it's like I'm marching to my death.
So I should be writing a really good post.
Just in case.
Just in case this really is the death of me.
But.... this is all you get.
Sorry, man.

Last words:
Later, peeps.



Also... I happened to look in the old photos that I have posted on this blog. I forgot about these treasures.... Enjoy!



No comments: