Sometimes I feel like life is a race. Everyone is running and running and running. It's quite crazy, really. Anyway, this is a huge race. There has never been one like this before. People are shoving and tripping and yelling. It's terrifying to look at. Despite all of the violence, everyone seems to be making pretty good time. But, then you look behind. There's me. I'm a couple of laps behind everyone else. I look like a complete idiot out there. I can't run very well. If someone told me that I ran like a girl, I would say that it was an understatement. I'm back there just trotting along, dragging my feet. The finish line isn't what I'm thinking about. I'm grumbling about the movies that I'm missing and the food that I could have been eating.
It's kind of weird to think about, really.
2 comments:
It's weird, but i like it!
OBVIOUSLY you run like a girl... You ARE a girl.
Post a Comment