Monday, May 16, 2005

I've got a feelin' I'm not the only one...

Usually when something good has been done or accomplished, no one really takes the time to notice. People are just worrying about themselves, some may say. Then I would like to know why everyone notices when you step out of line. People are always there to judge you and make you feel worse. Why can't it be the other way around? I realize that I also have this problem, but why? Is it something that is natural inside of everyone, or have we all just developed it? I don't know. I guess worrying about it isn't going to make it any better. I just wish that we, as a human race, could all grow up a little. It's ridiculous that to watch what we do around other people, when we should just be having fun...

No comments: