Saturday, June 25, 2005
Adventures in Reading
Whenever I go to the library, I find myself grabbing CD's and videos. No books. If I do grab books, they are picture books that I can just whiz through quickly, or their children books with a teeny, tiny line on each page. Those are the books that I can handle. I'm not sure why it is that I don't just pick up a novel (that means more than ten pages, like what I'm used to). I do like reading. I just think that getting started is the hardest part. Why is that, would you say? You probably have no idea, because this doesn't happen to you. I guess I just have to bite the bullet. Reading is fun, and once I'm into the book, I can't stop reading. But it's getting the book.... Maybe it's that the many pages look intimidating to a person like me..... Maybe we'll never know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment